In cooperation with European Energy Exchange (EEX), ECC offers a training course which provides an overview on clearing and settlement processes as well as risk management on ECC. This course offers valuable insights into ECC’s operations and the energy market-related processes.
|Description:||Detailed training course regarding the settlement of transactions on ECC|
|Target group:||Persons from the fields of settlement, financial controlling, risk management|
|Availability:||Public training courses are offered at carefully chosen hotels. |
In-house trainings are held at venues selected by you.
Topics of the Training
- History of the ECC
- Corporate structure
- Central counter party / structure of settlement relationships
- ECC Luxemburg
- Contractual structures
- Product portfolio and services
- Division of market segments
- Overview of the daily processes
- Financial settlement and holiday calendar
- TSO and deliveries
The Spot Market Clearing Process via the Clearing System „SMSS”
- Process flows
- The spot market clearing system "SMSS"
- Positive and negative prices
The Derivative Clearing Process via the EUREX Clearing System
- Products, cascading, financial settlement
- Process flows
- EUREX System, Trade and Position, Trade Adjustments, Give up and Take up, Exercising an Option,
- System Process Times
The Risk Margin Calculation
- Types of margins, spot market margin, derivative market margin
- Calculations, margin classes, margin groups, cross-currency-margins
- Tax treatment of clearing services
Dates and Registration
Please book in-house trainings at least 3 weeks in advance.
Up to 14 days prior to the training session, cancellation is free of charge. Otherwise, we charge a cancellation fee of € 50 per day. Should the registered person not be able to attend, we accept a replacement at no additional cost.
|training||per person||€ 600,00 (plus VAT)|
|In-house training fees|
|For the organisation of in-house trainings we charge the following additional expense allowance:|
|Leipzig||flat||€ 950,00 (+ VAT)|
|Germany||flat||€ 1,400.00 (+ VAT)|
|Europe||flat||€ 2,300.00 (+ VAT)|