The Member Section addresses to the Clearing Members, DCP Clearing Members, Non-Clearing Members, sub-CCP’s and partner exchanges.
Click on one of these buttons to log in to ECC’s Member Area in production or simulation.
The ECC Member Area is your gateway to our services. It represents one clear connection to all commodity markets covered by ECC.
In case of maintenance windows etc., a ticker on ECC’s homepage will inform you on availability restrictions of the system.
The ECC Member Area provides access to ECC’s clearing system SMSS for your daily business operations with essential services such as:
- View your transactions
- Maintenance of trading limits
- Subscription to detailed reports
- Access to internal delivery accounts for emissions, Guarantees of Origin and Capacity Guarantees
- Requests for the transfer of emission allowances and Guarantees of Origin to external registry accounts
- Querying deposited values (e.g. capacity guarantees, cash collateral)
without any additional fees.
To register for the ECC Member Area, please fill in the “T10 User Setup” admission form. Your user name and password will be sent to you via E-mail.
Details on the functions of the ECC Member Area are provided in the Member Area User Guide.
Forgot your password? Please contact email@example.com.