ECC will enhance the Clearing System C7 with the introduction of release 7.0 on 23 November 2020. This Clearing Circular provides an overview on the changes and the documentation that will be made available.
In addition, please be informed that the announced changes communicated in the ECC Clearing Circular 13/2020 for 14 September 2020 will also be postponed to Go-live together with C7 7.0 in order to minimize the impact on participant systems.
The C7 Release 7.0 will include the following changes:
- FIXML Broker Migration (postponed to 23 November 2020)
- FIXML changes to message format
- FIXML request queue size increase
- Default account rule change for initial trade booking
- Change of maintainability of Rate Identifier field
- Report updates (partially postponed to 23 November 2020)
In preparation for the release a frozen zone from 6 November 2020 until 24 November
2020 will be available. Master data changes will not be possible during that time.